31 July 2009

Anti Garlic Jims!

So, while I love Garlic Jim's, I called to place an order, using an coupon that DIDN'T exclude gluten-free pizza's. When I emailed to complain about the order and inquire about the issue of trying to use a deal they called us about and explained upon how unfair it was due to the fact that being gluten-free isnt' an option and they were takign advantage of people... well lets just say I didn't hear back from them and haven't heard back from them since... here's my email: (it was in the heat of the moment for sure lol and yes, we've been having 100 degree days!)

Recently, we called to order pizza after receiving a phone call talking about a VIP special, buy one pizza, get the second one free. We called back to order one regular pizza and one gluten free pizza only to be told that the deal didn't apply to gluten free pizzas. Not only did the original message not mention the exclusion, but we didn't understand why charging for the gluten free pizza and getting a regular pizza for free was a big deal, because in the end, you are still making more money because of your overpricing for gluten free pizzas in general. Eating gluten free isn't an option for most people and taking advantage of their dietary needs is inexcusable. I was excited in moving to Washington to get gluten free pizza and now refuse to be a Garlic Jim's customer for the lack of consideration of the gluten free community and discriminatory actions of excluding gluten free options from your regular pizza deals. I'd rather heat up my oven in this heat, make my own pizza then be treated with such disrespect as I was on the phone with your staff. Thank you for your time.

No comments: