13 August 2009

enjoy life foods - gluten free, soy free, dairy free, nut free, casein free : cookies : snickerdoodle cookies

While I have bene recently diagnosed as with more food allergies, it has been extremely hard to find foods that are entirely safe for me. Before I knew that I was also highly allergic to almonds with smaller allergies and sensitivities to soy, crab and lobster, I had bought enjoy life foods and fell in love with their snickerdoodles. Now, their brand has become a bit of a most in the house. Every now and then I also am sensitive to milk so not only are gluten free, but soy, nut and dairy, making them the perfect food for me to eat.
enjoy life foods - gluten free, soy free, dairy free, nut free, casein free : cookies : snickerdoodle cookies

Shared via AddThis

I would recommend Enjoy Life brands to pretty much anyone. Their website unfortunately doesn't life all their products they work with. For example, I also love a brand called Perky O's (http://www.perkysnaturalfoods.com) which is now part of the Enjoy Foods Family....

I hope you all find food that you can love and ENJOY!

No comments: